Thursday, November 26, 2009

J.D. Bryant - I Won't Be Coming Back / Walk On In

While I am working on getting some more of my oddities ready for this blog here is a very rare Northern Soul 45 on Shrine Records. An Ebay seller uploaded both tracks so everyone can listen so I figured why not make it available here too. Both songs sound good but I am more amazed at the amount of money people pay for some of the rare soul singles. Finding this 45 in a box of records would be like winning the lottery. According to popsike.com a copy sold for over $10,000 in 2008. Click here to listen.

3 comments:

  1. How very apt.. 'I won't be coming back'. And you never did come back. Where did you go, buddy? You posted some nice tunage. Come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are okay. I noticed that you have stopped updating both of your blogs, and haven't provided any sort of explanation for your absence. I have had several people ask about you, so I wanted to try to make contact with you. Hopefully you remember me. I run the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll/Aggregator. Please leave a message on either of my blogs (links below) if you happen to see this comment. I hope it finds you well. Take care.

    Zer0_II
    http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com
    http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete